Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Swelling And Bruising Of Knuckle Bruised Knuckle ?????????????/?

Bruised Knuckle ?????????????/? - swelling and bruising of knuckle

Hey, I'm 13 years and a month or 2 months, knows a game called "Knuckles", where I get to meet other phalanges repeatadely (really stupid ..), but I played for 30 minutes at times and my hand is absolutely huge green and black. It hurts like hell when I achieved nothing and took a week to get the slightest. Pain (not as much as before) was still there and theres a bit between my index and ring fingers. But recently I have a wall, not too hard but enough that my joints are painful and swollen, and now he's gone green, and resembles a large green bruise to the same area. The packets were larger and it seems really strange: S What happened to my knucklee? They should at the doc

3 comments:

Packers Fan said...

wow, that seams very badly and I think they know as "Bloody Knuckles" I think you should consult a physician, Sleeve

bob b said...

Duh. something broken or damaged vessils

HUNTER said...

Let stand for two weeks and shows no signs of improvement, see a document

Post a Comment