Monday, February 15, 2010

Can You Get Warts On Gums Which STD'S Give You Pain Down Below?

Which STD'S Give You Pain Down Below? - can you get warts on gums

I was stupid, and recently had unprotected sex with 2 girls. After I hurt him down (it is a burning sensation when he urinates i), so I went to my doctor. She said she had a urinary tract infection and was taking pills to lighten it. It was nice for a week, but now every day when urinating or masterbate, I get a really sore after a burning sensation right after the end of my penis. My family doctor told me to test my car immediately in the clinic of the gums.

Now I'm really scared. Read about some sexually transmitted diseases and some diseases, the show does not feel any pain.

Has anyone in all of the disease, where the pain? "I'm very frightened, I 1 killer diseases there

Finally, I was picking the scab on my penis, because theyin my penis. A friend told me it could be genital warts, but when I read, is to be found in the penis and not at home and said he would bleed picked up, though. Mine did not bleed, but also a little pain when I go out,

Thanks

1 comment:

Post a Comment