Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Paint A Tech Dech Why When Anyone Asks A Question About Painting Or Repairing A Guitar Do Most Of You Say "Take It To A Pro"??

Why when anyone asks a question about painting or repairing a guitar do most of you say "Take it to a pro"?? - how to paint a tech dech

I really want to know certain things, but everything I looked around all I see, she is a PRO so damn stupid for them! Do you think that professionals, for professionals, when they are born? **** Will learn how something if we only go to a professional? I do not want to take my guitar, a professional, somthing to congestion Im sure that I could learn to do! havnt heard that PPL on trial and error?
In my questions here, where a PPL allies would want to .. Answer

1. To paint what type of plant to use the guitar?
2. If I can use the picture is a painting that does not reproduce the effect of not paint factory?

That's all for my questions Heres picture of high technology.

1. How do I know if I FRET is light enough to wear down, for the coronation?
2. If you do not, and I dThe decision to do to me, how can I tell what size to buy fret wire? I've looked on eBay and it seems that the size of a few ..

Sorry to start with this, but I had to, if they got my chest .. Thanks
~ Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment