Thursday, February 4, 2010

Messenger On Mac Chances Name Messenger For Mac History Deleted Accidentally: Any Chance Of RECOVERING? : (?

Messenger for Mac history deleted accidentally: any chance of RECOVERING? : (? - messenger on mac chances name

I accidentally all my Messenger to the story of Mac, you can recover deleted history?
I have many conversations very, very personal and memorable life, lost everything twice, and I can not do it again: S anyone?

It is a version of Mac OS X 10.4.11

1 comment:

Lorenzo L said...

If MSN is on the PC, you can use the Norton program (I forgot that one, you should try around) to recover, if Norton is running on your computer. If not, try and try to check your junk ...

But the North does not always work.

There are only a small chance to receive these calls.

Post a Comment