Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jumbo Loan Mortgage Interest Rates Can I Re-negotiate My Interest Rate On My Mortgage? If Im In Good Standing?

Can I re-negotiate my interest rate on my mortgage? If Im in good standing? - jumbo loan mortgage interest rates

In the very bitter about these people bail out of their mortgages, not because they make their homes. So I am thinking of calling my bank and try to lower the interest rate is currently 6.2% on a jumbo loan ($ 446k). It seems they have a special department, the plans for developing responsible. Do you think that they are willing to do? If they threaten to go to another bank? I must say, I can not afford my payments and can go into foreclosure (although I at the time and havent missed a payment) anyone has tried? Do you think that it works?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely. Most mortgage holders will. He did not even bother to lie about insolvency. And no need to "threaten". Simply talk to him politely: "You know, we can get a better rate with your competitors, and I think the refinancing and under my loan elsewhere. But I like you and wants to stay if you can answer, or their rates approach ...." and see what they say. The worst that can happen is that they say no. (this is why I have not lied about the inability to make payments, what worries them, and the opening) of Pandora's box.

Post a Comment