Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dead Mouse In Wall Smell Dead Mouse In Wall Smell?

Dead mouse in wall smell? - dead mouse in wall smell

We had to freeze a little problem with mice at the time began. My friend did not understand and believe in death with poisins traps (they are babies and slow), then release. Well .... we still have a dead mouse in the middle of our walls. Very difficult to cut B / C is also wood. What do we do? It smells so bad, and I'm a nice freak own, so I'm constantly with candles and sprays, but if the smell away? Like I said, it is impossible to enter and remove the mouse .. let it find the exact spot you are. The mouse is small, but she was not this time ... Right? Any help with something about the smell or the approximate time it stinks would be appreciated! Thank you very much!
PS I told my friend (which I'm sure you have a vagina when it comes to something to kill) in the decontamination of mousetraps, not kill you after. So, hopefully, help to ensure that the mouse is over the future.
Thank you,
Amanda

2 comments:

Loriknow... said...

I have some friends with the same problem. They learned FRIDGE activated carbon odor absorber, and seem to think that a lot of work. Completely odorless and easy to install, they believed in the area. It really helps. In fact, I use them in the fridge and in other areas and we know that it works quite well.
Check it out on their website at www. Innofresh.com

Cassandr... said...

Theres no easy way to say this ... but you're stuck with it until it disappears. The smell lasts for a few weeks, then leave. When I was at my parents, they did so several times. It is not possible, holes in the walls every time you put into making a mouse, so deal with it. The smell disappears after a short time. As far as the candlelight ... or feels something that is a good cook. I would say that in 3 weeks, the smell is gone.

The problem with poison is that if they eat it they will have to go somewhere and die ... can not solve the odor problem in the wall, but they are running loose.

Post a Comment