Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Abc Learning Games Is There A Portable Game System That Has Educational Games?

Is There A Portable Game System That Has Educational Games? - abc learning games

Ok heres the deal. I have a brother four years ago with my parents who can not pay my mother what you are to a nursery place and babsitter lot and I work for him that from now conducted on the job. The only problem is that one all the time because it will run everywhere can watch. I told him that I buy a game console to entertain you, but I want to buy something where you learn. Please, if anyone knows who has every game, the games or games for the ABC form please let me know. Thank you.

4 comments:

shannon e said...

Yes, V-Tech in the toy department at Walmart. (Probably even target) over $ 100.00 before the games. Check them out.

chocolat... said...

I bought my son a Leapster have all kinds of learning games, such as mathematics, spelling, arithmetic, reading and games can plus.Le SpongeBob, Spiderman, The Incredibles and many others cartoons.and even be upgraded to an L - Max, when he grows

sarah said...

Leapster available at Wal-Mart, numerous rounds of different games available and most ....... of learning, teaching basic skills in math, spelling, colors, etc. different cartridges are designed for specific age groups.

jrs71201 said...

My son loves the Leapster L-Max. He learned a lot from him. I think the cost of approximately $ 120 game system and the games cost between $ 25 - $ 30 Totally worth it. He has learned to add and subtract and read !!!!!

Post a Comment