Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hospitality Scholarships Frustrated College Student Here... Is A Degree In "hospitality Management" Of Much Use For A Chef?

Frustrated college student here... is a degree in "hospitality management" of much use for a chef? - hospitality scholarships

I was in college almost 3 years, and I think it's a waste of my time. So far I have met general education requirements, because only my big states "Hospitality Management". He asked if this title will all contribute to the success of a leader. I saw some celebrity chefs such as Gordon Ramsay, Emeril Lagasse and Bobby Flay, and no one on wikipedia (at least) have concluded from a regular college, but only culinary schools (ie, no d) them a degree of hospitality. I have a scholarship so I'm still in school, but I leave my time? Do I and in the kitchen of the school as soon as possible? This is the hardest decision of my life. I would be happy to respond if someone in the culinary field.

No comments:

Post a Comment