Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bulldog Poodle Mix Whos Fault Was It The Lab/poodle Or My Pit Mix?

Whos fault was it the lab/poodle or my pit mix? - bulldog poodle mix

I had my dog on a leash and in the lab / poodle, Sarah, was let off the leash. So I have the owner of "oh ur dog is kindly requested?" Yes, "I said, so I let my dog, Steve, off the leash so that they can hold. They played well and work in another dog. All 3 have played a little.
Sarah and Steve played a little behind the ball and ran the ball to Sarah. Then she bit and I stopped and re-attention to his own ball because the owner said, "Good, it's just very possessive of their ball. I thought it was strange that he thought it was okay. But in spite of the the second time (I know I should have left for the first time, but I was so happy that my dog) to play with other dogs to back for seconds, I think Steve has the ball from Sarah again and she attcked and he resists. Is that bad? "But soon he reached into another break. I have my dog does not worry, NO! arrested does Sarah. I am the only one who has done something, not DOA nything that was owner Sarah juc was there and saw, I think he thinks he thinks he is facing right. But I am left to right. I went home and saw a deep bite on the cheek. Do I avoid all the man and his dog.

It was the fault of my dog?

He is great with other dogs without any problems. He plays with a border collie, a different mix of good, Bulldog, Beagle Mix, 2 small Cockapoos, 4 poodle different minaiture. So .... yeauh
Thanks
Oh, this is set

1 comment:

papaw said...

Your dog was not to blame! They were to blame that on having your dog's leash. "What type of control over the dog. Therefore, there are leash laws on the control. To avoid such situations. Sorry, the page you are ... regardless of what others have done. Their animals and have been let off the leash without supervision. She had the power to sell until they break the control.

Post a Comment